We will be operating of Friday nights from 5th June 7.00pm start
There will be different conditions. There will be one arena with 12 jumps 70cms class followed by 85/90cm class. It will be American style i.e you jump two rounds. We may be able to extend this in time. The classes are for schooling no competitions as yet and are subject to the protoocols set out below
All Activities are only open to Members and must be pre-booked
To book email or text us with the:
Name of rider
Horse Height entering
Mobile number of all adults so if necessary that tracing can be undertaken .
Confirm that all participants are not suffering from any Covid symptoms not have been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has and that you follow the protocols.
All parts to be completed to secure booking
Payment will be by pay pall. See Link Below.
Cost £10 per entry £8 each if a block of 5 are made. if possible please book a number of entries in one go so as to reduce the time. Remember we are all volunteers trying to provide a service.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07710174754
You will receive a receipt and funds will be lodged in Club Account
If anyone does not follow the protocols they will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to return to club activities. The Stewards decision is final.
The Club as a British Horse Society affiliated club will be operating under protocols issued by BHS which relate to the NI Executive Statement of 18th May 2020 which permitted
Outdoor spaces and public sport amenities to open if no shared hard surfaces, For example, golf and tennis.This includes equestrian sport
What does this mean for horse riders and carriage drivers in Northern Ireland?
- You are permitted to travel your horse for exercise or training to a suitable outdoor location. There is no restriction on the distance you are allowed to travel.
- You can exercise your horse in a group of up to six people with whom you do not share a household, but you must maintain social distancing and all covid hygiene measures.
- Within your allowance of six people, include your coach if in attendance
Please implement the following when attending a club event
- Wash your hands with soap and water before you set off.
- Keep at least 2 metres away from all other people and if possible, try to avoid busy times on popular paths or places. Park with 5 metre space between you and the next vehicle
- Inform steward of your arrival and which course you wish to jump
- Stay with your vehicle unless riding
- When completed your ride wash down your horse box it and leave.
- Bring you own hand wash
- There will be no money transactions on site all payments will be a pre-booking made by pay pall.
- Take extra care to respect the health and safety of land owners. Respect signage. Follow all reasonable requests to avoid sensitive areas.
- Wash your gloves between rides.
- If you are travelling to a destination bring your own mounting block with you so that you do not have to share with others.
- Wash your hands on return, regardless of whether you’ve worn gloves. Wash your gloves between each ride off your own property.
- Please be courteous at all times. ..
- Each person is responsible for acting in an appropriate manner within the guidelines applicable to where you are living and where you keep or exercise your horse.